Приветствую. Это Ваш первый визит на Арцизский форум. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с правилами FAQ после чего нажмите на ссылку Регистрация чтобы продолжить.

Neymar: PSG star interested in Manchester United transfer for two big reasons - report

chanoudom

Neymar: PSG star interested in Manchester United transfer for two big reasons - report

Сообщение chanoudom » апр 14, '18, 10:07

Изображение

ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ Manchester United have been tipped to lure Neymar away from PSG when the transfer window reopens.The Brazil international moved to Ligue 1 from Barcelona back in the summer for a huge £200million.

However, reports have claimed the 26-year-old is far from happy with life at the club.Express Sport understands Real Madrid are seriously considering whether to launch a bid for Neymar this summer.

But Spanish outlet Don Balon claim Neymar could move to Manchester United instead. The Red Devils have ruled out signing any more forwards. But that could change amid uncertainty over the futures of Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.

Speaking today, Mourinho refused to give either player any assurances over their future.“If I was you I would go with why [Romelu] Lukaku plays every match, why [Nemanja] Matic plays every match. You always go to the one," he said. ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์

"The answer is if you want what I call dry answers, I have dry answers and a dry answer is only 11 can start the match and we are 22 [players]. Is just football.

"We cannot have 11 players, it would be amazing also economically for the football clubs to have only 11 players and to play always with the same 11, no injuries, no suspension, no fatigue and nothing, it would be better for everyone to have only 11 players but is not possible.

"So in every club, at every level, from the top of the world to the amateur football clubs, you need more than 11 players and only 11 can start, is as simple as that, there's nothing I can do.

"The same questions you are doing to me, you should do the same questions to every other manager because everyone has players in the same situation." Don Balon say Neymar has two reasons for considering a United move.

He reportedly finds the club to have a unique appeal to it, and deems them capable of challenging Europe’s elite for silverware. Also, he is said to be interested in playing under Jose Mourinho and alongside Paul Pogba. ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์

chanoudom

European paper talk: Neymar, Andres Iniesta and Mario Balotelli

Сообщение chanoudom » апр 23, '18, 09:58

European paper talk: Neymar, Andres Iniesta and Mario Balotelli

Изображение

wwwpic5678 Europe's biggest clubs are already plotting their summer moves with a World Cup to negotiate around. Our friends at Football Whispers have scoured the European media to round-up the latest transfer news.

Here's the latest headlines from across the continent
Spain
After Barcelona's 5-0 Copa del Rey victory over Sevilla, Andres Iniesta said he would reveal all about his future next week. The Spanish playmaker, who netted Barca's fourth on the night, has been heavily linked with a move to China despite signing a contract for life at the Nou Camp in October. (Marca) Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane still doesn't know who will partner Cristiano Ronaldo in attack against Bayern Munich on Wednesday. Karim Benzema has failed to impress over recent weeks but is preferred to Gareth Bale right now, while Lucas Vazquez and Marco Asensio continue to catch the eye when given the opportunity. The Frenchman has a big decision to make ahead of the trip to the Allianz Arena. (Marca)

France
Paris Saint-Germain president Didier Quillot has revealed that there is no release clause in Neymar's deal and the only way a club will be able to sign the world's most expensive player is if the Ligue 1 champions agree to it. He said: "In his contract which is registered with the league, and is official, there is no buy-out clause and secondly these types of clauses are illegal in French football." (L'Equipe). Antero Henrique, the sporting director at the Parc des Princes, could be on his way out of the club this summer. Former Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel looks set to replace Unai Emery at the end of the current campaign and Henrique wasn't consulted. (Le10Sport). wwwpic5678

Italy
Mario Balotelli has posted a message on Instagram thanking Nice fans for their support amid rumours he is to move on at the end of the season. The former Manchester City forward has been linked with a move to Napoli with his contract with the Ligue 1 club expiring at the end of the current campaign. (Calciomercato). Everton transfer target Dennis Praet has spoken out about his future with Sampdoria in a recent interview. He said: "If Juventus is following me, I'm glad and certainly does not leave me indifferent to the fact that the greatest team in Italy is interested in me. But here I am happy and I think only of Sampdoria" (Corriere dello Sport)

Germany
Former Arsenal transfer target Jadon Sancho became the youngest English player to score in the Bundesliga after netting the opener in Borussia Dortmund's 4-0 win over Bayer Leverkusen. The 18-year-old also grabbed two assists in the second half. (Bundesliga.com). Jonathan Tah may miss the World Cup after picking up an injury during Bayer Leverkusen's emphatic loss to Borussia Dortmund on Saturday evening. A hamstring injury saw him substituted before half-time and the severity is not yet known. (Kicker). wwwpic5678

Вернуться в «Разное»